Oct. 22 election: click here: What explains the surprising results?
Citizen/Sun questionnaire 2018
Citizen questionnaire 2014
en français tabarnak (débat manqué)
I’m hoping that my campaign for mayor will draw attention to important issues, especially corruption and fraud at City Hall. I want more transparency, accountability and integrity from our politicians.
- ranked-choice voting would lead to fairer elections and better decisions at council
- Candidates for council should reveal the sources of their funding BEFORE the vote, not after. Politicians should not take large sums of money from the 1% and then reward them with their votes at council.
- incumbent politicians should not misuse their “office budgets” to buy votes and campaign illegally
- healthy transportation: better pedestrian, cycling and public transportation infrastructure
- a sustainable and compassionate city where clean energy, air, and water, public transit, recycling, and green space protection take priority
In the last two elections I ran against Rick Chiarelli to expose his corruption and deceit.
Since there are already two “serious” candidates running against Chiarelli (Emilie and Ryan) I won’t further split the anti-Rick vote.
click here: What explains the surprising results?